Monday 27 June 2011

Trailer Roundup: Captain America, The Muppets And Midnight In Paris


As has become the norm on this little corner of the interwebs, I have rounded up some cool new trailers which I think you should have a look at. While you cannot - and should not - judge a film by it's trailer,  they are, more often than not, a useful indicator of what to expect from the final product. Check out the full trailers below:


Captain America: First Avenger



Judging by the response to the previous trailer at a Green Lantern screening I attended last week, fanboys and fangirls are keenly looking to forward to Cap's big screen debut and I can't blame them. Every trailer and clip from this movie so far has looked pretty darn good and this latest trailer continues that trend by upping the action stakes and show more of the film's scope. Fingers crossed Marvel doesn't screw this one up!

The Muppets



I loved The Muppets as a kid so I am probably a bit biased but this looks HILARIOUS! It has everything and more that I'd want to see in a Muppets film so I'm sold already and I will be seeing this on opening day.

Midnight In Paris



With a current score of 92% fresh on Rotten Tomatoes, this is the most critically acclaimed Woody Allen film in many years. Box office-wise it's doing really well in the US where it's already opened so I thought I'd bring it to your attention and hopefully get you to add it to your must see list for 2011.

Which of these films are you loking forward to seeing?

No comments: