Tuesday 16 November 2010

New Trailer: Cars 2

In today's Morning News Bulletin I showed you a new image from Cars 2 as well the official plot synopsis and a teaser trailer. A couple of  hours ago Disney/Pixar released the first trailer for the film and I've gotten my hands on it so take a look and let me know what you think.



I obviously can't really tell from one full trailer whether this will be a great movie or not but this looks pretty good to me. The trailer is quite funny in certain parts and I'm certainly keen on seeing how the whole secret agent plot plays out. In case you are a bit sceptical about the whole sequel thing do keep in mind that this is from the master filmmakers at Pixar who so far seem to know how to do to sequels so this won't be like the Shrek series that got progressively worse with each subsequent film. Cars 2 will be in cinemas next year.

No comments: